.:: Team SoL ::. Index du Forum
.:: Team SoL ::. Index du ForumS’enregistrerConnexion

The Lost Earl: Regency Romance (clean Regency Romance Book

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:: Team SoL ::. Index du Forum -> .:: Team SoL ::. -> Team SoL
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vilhall

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 07:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Lost Earl: Regency Romance (clean Regency Romance Book Répondre en citant

The Lost Earl: Regency Romance (clean regency romance Book 8)
by Kitty St John

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK The Lost Earl: Regency Romance (clean regency romance Book 8)

Life for Lady Cecilia, daughter of Lord Truro, is all planned out. Set to marry Thomas Caldwell, noble son of a family acquaintance, her future is a life of ease, serenity and frustration. Lively and spirited Cecilia loves to ride and wishes to explore. But her father is dying, withdrawing slowly from the world, and she does not want to cause him distress. Into this setting rides Nathaniel Bourne.

Just returned from the war, Nathaniel is confident, strong and gentle and the moment Cecilia catches sight of him, she feels herself falling. His transforming effect on her father endears her even more, especially contrasted with Thomas' cool indifference. But Nathaniel has mysteries of his own. Mysterious summons, a distressed mother and a strange countess all serve to make him wonder about his own future. Beyond all else, he is a common soldier. And his heart is slowly being won by Cecilia, whom he could never marry.

Can Nathaniel solve the mystery that hounds him? Can Cecilia escape her fate? And can the love of a soldier and a lady blossom in a cold and fickle world? A tale of discovery, wonder and the transformative power of love set against the mysterious and misty backdrop of Regency Cornwall. 

The Lost Earl: Regency Romance (clean regency romance Book 8) download audio apple online thepiratebay The Lost Earl: Regency Romance (clean regency romance Book 8) original book

The Earl of Thornwyck ..Steve Earle ISBN-13: ..Rosano
Mar 27, 2017 .......Small-town cop Mac Riordan lost his wife in a car crash, but his infant son ..Kelly Boyce is a multi-published author of historical romance in both ...
Detailed descriptions of all books published by Dreamstone PublishingIf someone in a regency novel calls an earl Your Grace, or zips up his trousers, ..boys to immerse themselves into the clean, cool world of ballrooms, ..

I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys a good, clean regency romance! ..But why deprive yourself; buy THE WICKED GROOM, the first book and ..I love historical romance series featuring large families and covering a sizable ...
Eleanor Hibbert (1 September 1906 – 18 January 1993) was an English author who combined ..Here it is, the Earl of Kent preparing to thrash the crap out of ..at 8:55 AM No comments:.
May 7, 2013 ..This is a wholesome, clean Regency Romance novella you won't want to put downI think I'm actively looking for the historical romance genre to diePassion Favors the Bold is the second historical romance in the Royal Rewards series..clean (2); funny (7); m-m (0); f-f (2); bisexual (2) ...

Posted by AprilR in author news, Book Blast, books, feature, New Release Alert..regency historical romance novel book summary ....Choose a challenge, and then read 17 (or 10 or 12) books that match the ....Book 1), Ian Eversea (Between the Devil and Ian Eversea, Book 8), ..A Fuse #8 Production.
The Stormlight Archives Regency Romance ....

8 Comments ».
Find great deals for Regency Romantic Dreams: Regency Romance: the Earl's Bitter Secret : Clean and Wholesome Historical Romance by Charlotte Darcy (2016, Paperback)I enjoyed the Earl's Mistaken Bride, but haven't read this one yet.
Royal History: Edward IV and Elizabeth Woodville: A True Romance by Amy Licence When ......tackle some of the print books I have and up my historical romance quotientCapturing The Love of an Earl ~ A Free Novella #2.5 ....artists, designers, fashionista/os, and others were lost to the disease

Coming Clean: Monkey Business Trio by C.LThe Forgotten Wife: A Regency Romance (A Forbidden Love Novella Series Book 3) ...The Embittered Earl: Regency Romance (Clean Short Read Regency Romance Book 1) ..captivity fantasy" novel, I chose a medieval setting for Uncommon Vows because in a more ...
Feb 15, 2011 ..Losing her friend and cohort, not to mention her heartbreak at his absence, had taken the ..His clothes looked cleanLinda Sarji but in cat and andrew storie (part 2) i got lost in dates 79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 07:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:: Team SoL ::. Index du Forum ->
   Team SoL
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation